The Zim Family Cocker Spaniel Forum

The Internet's Most Popular Cocker Spaniel Community
Click here to go to the main Zim Family Cockers web site

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: STAR - Cocker Nationals 2012 Videos
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:04 pm 
Offline
Forum Legend
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:26 am
Posts: 1608
Location: The Witch City
Star at Cocker Nationals

Finally most of the videos from Nationals. On Saturday I lost my videographer to the obedience ring so I only have the first run of the day which was recorded by May Holly. Thank you Randy for being there and recording most of our videos!

Cocker Nationals Exc B FAST 1st place Q Friday
http://youtu.be/pvbEi66ZTUk

Exc Standard Cocker Nationals 2012 Friday
http://youtu.be/BILSmFcrG4s

Cocker Nationals 2012 T2B Friday
http://youtu.be/vA0Kf_qswz4

Cocker Nationals Exc JWW Friday
http://youtu.be/bJuMyhYjH8c

Cocker Nationals (Saturday) T2B Q
http://youtu.be/05m5n_oKktE

Cocker Nationals Exc Standard (Saturday)
http://youtu.be/geOpyNunaHE

Cocker Nationals Exc JWW (Saturday)
http://youtu.be/xjLrAz_KmAE

Cocker Nationals T2B Sunday
http://youtu.be/Nsibapwe2zM

_________________
Spirit, my soulmate 5-17-1992 to 1-28-2008
Sky, my tender baby boy 11-16-2007 to 8-26-2008

Star the bright light in my life St. James Bright STAR Angel 7-20-2008


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: STAR - Cocker Nationals 2012 Videos
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:42 pm 
Offline
Forum Legend
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:31 pm
Posts: 1835
Hi,
It was nice to see the runs on Saturday when I (and the videograper :gig ) were over in the obedience. Star is so fast. I keep wondering what it would be like to have a fast dog.

Colleen K


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: STAR - Cocker Nationals 2012 Videos
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:07 pm 
Offline
Recommended Breeder
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:30 pm
Posts: 414
Colleen K wrote:
Hi,
It was nice to see the runs on Saturday when I (and the videograper :gig ) were over in the obedience. Star is so fast. I keep wondering what it would be like to have a fast dog.

Colleen K

Colleen...you can run Gemma & Andy anytime :bg

To tell ya the truth....I LOVE my steady eddie Jolie...she is like my AJ and your Rosey, they get the job done! I have agita when I run my fast dogs!

Sylvia,,,,loved watching Star's runs...thanks for sharing! She looked awesome and she is keeping you in shape:)

Are you coming to New Hampshire AKC this weekend? I am going to be there this weekend and the 25-26...will see you in Hamden too?


Last edited by michelle mamaradlo on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject: Re: STAR - Cocker Nationals 2012 Videos
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:28 am 
Offline
Forum Legend
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:26 am
Posts: 1608
Location: The Witch City
Colleen K wrote:
Hi,
It was nice to see the runs on Saturday when I (and the videograper :gig ) were over in the obedience. Star is so fast. I keep wondering what it would be like to have a fast dog.

Colleen K

Colleen, you are welcome to run with Star anytime you want! :evil It is definitely an experience!

_________________
Spirit, my soulmate 5-17-1992 to 1-28-2008
Sky, my tender baby boy 11-16-2007 to 8-26-2008

Star the bright light in my life St. James Bright STAR Angel 7-20-2008


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: STAR - Cocker Nationals 2012 Videos
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:32 am 
Offline
Forum Legend
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:26 am
Posts: 1608
Location: The Witch City
michelle mamaradlo wrote:

Sylvia,,,,loved watching Star's runs...thanks for sharing! She looked awesome and she is keeping you in shape:)

Are you coming to New Hampshire AKC this weekend? I am going to be there this weekend and the 25-26...will see you in Hamden too?

Star is definitely keeping me in shape. I've lost 22 lbs since May and hope to lose another 20 so that I can run faster and be a better handler. :wnk

Unfortunately I won't be seeing you at any of those trials. I almost made it to this Friday's but I have too much work and I have 30 courses I'm working on designing for my first local judging job in September. They are due this week.

You must have over-nighted those AKC entries because those trials fill up on the first day. Hopefully we'll meet at a trial soon.

_________________
Spirit, my soulmate 5-17-1992 to 1-28-2008
Sky, my tender baby boy 11-16-2007 to 8-26-2008

Star the bright light in my life St. James Bright STAR Angel 7-20-2008


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: STAR - Cocker Nationals 2012 Videos
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:13 pm 
Offline
Forum Legend
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:31 pm
Posts: 1835
Sylvia M C wrote:
Colleen K wrote:
Hi,
It was nice to see the runs on Saturday when I (and the videograper :gig ) were over in the obedience. Star is so fast. I keep wondering what it would be like to have a fast dog.

Colleen K

Colleen, you are welcome to run with Star anytime you want! :evil It is definitely an experience!


First I would have to teach her a startline so that I had time to do a huge leadout :lol2 .

Colleen


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: STAR - Cocker Nationals 2012 Videos
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:58 pm 
Offline
Forum Legend
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:26 am
Posts: 1608
Location: The Witch City
Colleen K wrote:

First I would have to teach her a startline so that I had time to do a huge leadout :lol2 .

Colleen

Good luck with that one! :HoHo

_________________
Spirit, my soulmate 5-17-1992 to 1-28-2008
Sky, my tender baby boy 11-16-2007 to 8-26-2008

Star the bright light in my life St. James Bright STAR Angel 7-20-2008


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: STAR - Cocker Nationals 2012 Videos
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:41 pm 
Offline
Forum Legend
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:31 pm
Posts: 1835
Sylvia M C wrote:
Colleen K wrote:

First I would have to teach her a startline so that I had time to do a huge leadout :lol2 .

Colleen

Good luck with that one! :HoHo


I thought you would get a laugh out of that :gig .

Colleen


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: STAR - Cocker Nationals 2012 Videos
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:03 pm 
Offline
Recommended Breeder
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:30 pm
Posts: 414
Sylvia M C wrote:
michelle mamaradlo wrote:

Sylvia,,,,loved watching Star's runs...thanks for sharing! She looked awesome and she is keeping you in shape:)

Are you coming to New Hampshire AKC this weekend? I am going to be there this weekend and the 25-26...will see you in Hamden too?

Star is definitely keeping me in shape. I've lost 22 lbs since May and hope to lose another 20 so that I can run faster and be a better handler. :wnk

Unfortunately I won't be seeing you at any of those trials. I almost made it to this Friday's but I have too much work and I have 30 courses I'm working on designing for my first local judging job in September. They are due this week.

You must have over-nighted those AKC entries because those trials fill up on the first day. Hopefully we'll meet at a trial soon.


So disappointed you can't make Hamden :cry
Good for you loosing all that weight!
Except I lost a lot of weight and it still doesn't help me keep up with Gemma:)
No, I did not over night those entries....just got lucky and cleared the wait list for one and the other one is the same weekend that a lot of other shows are so it still has not filled.


Last edited by michelle mamaradlo on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject: Re: STAR - Cocker Nationals 2012 Videos
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:18 pm 
Offline
Forum Legend
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:26 am
Posts: 1608
Location: The Witch City
You really lucked out, Michelle. If I had known earlier I would have tried to make the N.H. trial since it is only one hour from us. Next time you send in entries around here let me know beforehand and we can try and plan to go as well.

_________________
Spirit, my soulmate 5-17-1992 to 1-28-2008
Sky, my tender baby boy 11-16-2007 to 8-26-2008

Star the bright light in my life St. James Bright STAR Angel 7-20-2008


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: STAR - Cocker Nationals 2012 Videos
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:19 pm 
Offline
Forum Legend
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:24 pm
Posts: 2756
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
I enjoyed the video's! That girl can run!

Congratulations on the weight loss! I need to lose at least that much plus more!

_________________
Lisa R

Chesapeake OA, OAJ (CGC)
4/20/10

Competing in Excellent Agility ...
JWW ~ 1 of 3 Q's
STD ~ 1 of 3 Q's


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
This forum is owned and operated by:  Jim Zimmerlin  
Donations to help pay for our web server costs can be made here