The Zim Family Cocker Spaniel Forum

The Internet's Most Popular Cocker Spaniel Community
Click here to go to the main Zim Family Cockers web site

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Quadruped order . UPDATE
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:56 pm 
I'm going to order myself more of this. If anyone is interested in gallon sizes, or even more 16oz, if I can get the order up to 500 dollars I get free shipping. Gallons I can ship in a flat rate priority box for around 15 dollars which brings the total of the wholesale price plus shipping up to about what they charge for just the retail product. I want to order by Monday as I'm running out of conditioner so let me know soon.

I just didn't get enough to bring the order up to 500. Even ordering way more than I actually need I'm only getting up to about 450 so I'm going to hold off for a couple of days to see if anyone else is interested. If not, those that wanted to order have the choice of paying extra shipping from them, or just opting out.

7-10-12 evening update. I have placed the order. I probably have time in the morning to change it if anyone wants to add. Thanks everyone!

I just checked and I can fit two gallons in one 15 dollar flat rate box. It would be 16.50 anywhere in the US with 50 dollar of insurance.

Last edited by Julie Hydro on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Quadruped order
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:13 pm 
I Rescued A Cocker!

I may order shampoo and try the silky conditioner in the gallon size, I'll get back to you by Monday.
Question, did you find the all purpose conditioner watery even before diluting it? I almost wondered if it wasn't a concentrate, it was so watery. But the bottle said to dilute it to 4:1 or 8:1, so I did.
The shampoo concentrate is much much thicker.

Leila 03/21/08
Bridgette 01/12/09
Echo 08/10/12

Waiting at the Bridge: Little Sister, Savana, Tivy, Slider, Arrow and all the others, I will always love you.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:26 pm 
Forum Legend

I bought 2 bottles of the conditioner and had to check the second one. I thought the first was already diluted but it wasn't. Yep it is thin not thick at all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:46 pm 
Forum Legend

I'd love to give this product a try but shipping to Canada is probably not cost effective for me...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:52 pm 
I Rescued A Cocker!

debbiefive wrote:
I bought 2 bottles of the conditioner and had to check the second one. I thought the first was already diluted but it wasn't. Yep it is thin not thick at all

Okay, I was just checking. The conditioner bottle doesn't say 'concentrate' like the shampoo does.
Still, I do like the smell!

Leila 03/21/08
Bridgette 01/12/09
Echo 08/10/12

Waiting at the Bridge: Little Sister, Savana, Tivy, Slider, Arrow and all the others, I will always love you.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:10 pm 
Yes it's very thin. Like water. Kinda weird. The Silky Coat is a more 'traditional' conditioner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:50 pm 
I Rescued A Cocker!

Hi Julie!
I'll get a gallon each of the all in one shampoo and the silky conditioner. Let me know the cost and I will paypal you.
Thanks much!

Leila 03/21/08
Bridgette 01/12/09
Echo 08/10/12

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:28 pm 
Forum Legend

Julie...

How much can you put in a flat rate box? I have a couple things I'd like to order but want to make it worth my while.....

Chesapeake OA, OAJ (CGC)
4/20/10

Competing in Excellent Agility ...
JWW ~ 1 of 3 Q's
STD ~ 1 of 3 Q's

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:46 pm 
Lisa R wrote:
Julie...

How much can you put in a flat rate box? I have a couple things I'd like to order but want to make it worth my while.....

I don't really know off hand. I'd have to get a box and have an idea of what you might want. There is always the option of going first class, or ups too. If you let me know what you're interested in I can easily calculate approximate shipping by each method.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:15 pm 
Forum Legend

Pm sent

Julie Hydro wrote:
Lisa R wrote:
Julie...

I don't really know off hand. I'd have to get a box and have an idea of what you might want. There is always the option of going first class, or ups too. If you let me know what you're interested in I can easily calculate approximate shipping by each method.

Chesapeake OA, OAJ (CGC)
4/20/10

JWW ~ 1 of 3 Q's
STD ~ 1 of 3 Q's

Post subject: Re: Quadruped order . UPDATE
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:45 am 
Active Forum Member

Julie,
Maybe you posted it somewhere and I missed it, but what are the prices for 16 oz and gallons? Are shampoo and conditioner the same price? Is shipping figured into the prices or extra?

Ali-chocolate 11/98
Toby-chocolate sable 8/03
Jade-black tri 6/06
Meg-Border Collie 11/97

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:16 pm 
Michelle T wrote:
Julie,
Maybe you posted it somewhere and I missed it, but what are the prices for 16 oz and gallons? Are shampoo and conditioner the same price? Is shipping figured into the prices or extra?

http://www.quadrupedpetcare.com/groomercom.html Here are the wholesale prices. They are diligent in making sure you are a groomer to order from that part of the site though. You can go to quadrupedpetcare.com and compare with their retails prices plus shipping. If you type in discount it will apply a 10% discount on retail product.

I'm trying to get the order to 500 so there is no shipping to me. Then it's just whatever shipping is to you from me. I'm not marking up or charging an extra dime over what it costs me.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:55 am 
Forum Legend

Julie..

Just saw the update about the order... I'll pop a check into the mail. I assume it is the total we discussed in PM????

Chesapeake OA, OAJ (CGC)
4/20/10

JWW ~ 1 of 3 Q's
STD ~ 1 of 3 Q's

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:00 pm 
Lisa R wrote:
Julie..

Just saw the update about the order... I'll pop a check into the mail. I assume it is the total we discussed in PM????

Hold off. I may be able to box yours in a flat rate large and flat rate medium cheaper than parcel post. I know the two gallons will fit in a large flat rate I checked today. It's a matter of whether the other stuff will fit in the medium, I think it should.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:15 pm 
Forum Legend

Ok... just let me know the total when you figure it out! Thanks again!

Julie Hydro wrote:
Lisa R wrote:
Julie..

Hold off. I may be able to box yours in a flat rate large and flat rate medium cheaper than parcel post. I know the two gallons will fit in a large flat rate I checked today. It's a matter of whether the other stuff will fit in the medium, I think it should.

Chesapeake OA, OAJ (CGC)
4/20/10

JWW ~ 1 of 3 Q's
STD ~ 1 of 3 Q's