Top 10 Signs
Your Dog Is
Addicted To Tennis Balls
From the home office
in Grover Beach, California
(All photos by Jim Zimmerlin unless otherwise noted)
10. You own more than 20 tennis balls, but don't own a racket.
9. You tell people that the ball accidentally
got super-glued to your dog's tongue, and they believe you.
8. Your dog gives you that "don't even think
about taking this ball away from me" look.
"Champion Silverwood's Northern Light CD"
-- Photo courtesy of Kelly Ladouceur
7. The only way you get Cocker kisses anymore is to stick a tennis ball on your nose.
6. You don't see anything odd about the fact that half-sized balls are twice the price.
5. In retrospect, Martina Navratalova would have been a better name than Buffy.
4. Yellow dots all over your back yard.
3. Two little words: Fuzz Breath!
2. If you look hard enough, you discover that every picture of your dog has a tennis ball in it somewhere.
"Zim's Lil' Lady" -- Photo courtesy of Marie & Don Ferguson
And the number one sign that your Cocker is addicted to tennis balls...
The dog has dropped so many in her food dish that she can't get to the food anymore!
Want a few more laughs? Check out our
dog jokes page.
There is a LOT more to this web site than just this page!
Please explore the rest of the site by viewing our table of contents,
or by clicking on one of the quick links below.
All About Our Cockers
Meet Jim Zim
Contact Jim Zim
Copyright ©2021 Jim Zimmerlin,
Pasco, Washington. All rights reserved.